Assistant Manager, Dublin Zoo - €26,000 per annum
Who are we?
We are Magic Memories! And we have spent the past 20 years working with the most popular and iconic leisure partners to create memorable guest experiences. We operate in 200+ attractions across 9 countries around the world. We take photos using the latest innovative technology, we capture our guests journey and we deliver memories for millions of guests across the globe.
Working at Dublin Zoo, you will be supporting the Retail Manager in ensuring a safe, positive working environment, leading and inspiring the team on site in relation to sales and planning of day to day operations, whilst delivering a high standard of customer service through motivation and communication.
The duties and responsibilities include;
- Helping the Retail Manager to recruit, train and develop a team of employees.
- Acting as an ambassador for Magic Memories by building, developing and maintaining a professional working relationship with partners and colleagues to sustain a positive working environment.
- Assisting the Retail Manager with completing employees’ weekly rotas whilst adhering to matrices and labor ratios.
- Driving daily, weekly, and monthly targets and striving to achieve forecasts and budgets.
- Profit and loss awareness; including stock management, labour costs, loss prevention and submitting the relevant financial reports when required.
- Monitoring team performance through regular 121’s and reviews.
- Maintaining stock levels whilst ensuring accuracy of all media levels and processing stock orders.
- Opening and closing the department; including cashing up, closing systems, and generating daily sales reports.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have previous management experience.
- Have a drive for results by being target driven and owning the sales results.
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic, passionate and resilient attitude.
- Connect with people, building rapport and engaging with the business and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate initiative, be able to work independently, and draw on their own resources and capabilities.
- Have excellent communication skills with an ability to deal with varying situations effectively.
- Be adaptable to fast changing environments with continuous energy, drive and positivity.
What do I need to do?
Click apply, sit back and relax - we will send you a link to complete a quiz.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Magic Memories are dedicated to providing equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran’s status, or any other factor that is a prohibited consideration under applicable law.