Retail Sales Assistants at Stonehenge
£8.50 to £9.50 per hour / Weekend availability necessary
We are Magic Memories! And we have spent the past 20 years working with the most popular and iconic leisure partners to create memorable guest experiences. We operate in 200+ attractions across 9 countries around the world. We take photos using the latest innovative technology, we capture our guests journey and we deliver memories for millions of guests across the globe.
Now is your chance to join a dynamic, fun and fast growing company with opportunities for top people to grow - both locally and globally! Life with us - it really is kind of magic!
Swipe right...(down) to see if we match.
- Assist and photograph our customers to capture their memories throughout their experience.
- Deliver A-MAZING customer service.
- Promote and sell a wide range of photography products ensuring that our guests are taking away their favourite souvenirs of the day.
Am I qualified?
- YES - no experience is necessary, full training will be provided.
- All we ask is that you are hard-working, dependable, self-motivated and have flexible availability.
- Bags of enthusiasm, customer service and selling skills, awesome communication skills and basic PC skills are a glorious advantage.
What do I need to do?
Click apply, sit back and relax - we will send you a link to complete a quiz.
What can I expect in return?
- A fun, supportive and unique working environment.
- Clear career progression - we have lots of great examples of this.
- A referral programme that pays £50 per person.
- Free consultation and guidance to support your success at work and at home, with added access for your family too.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Magic Memories are dedicated to providing equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran’s status, or any other factor that is a prohibited consideration under applicable law.