Retail Manager, Liverpool Wheel - £23,000 per annum
Who are we?
We are Magic Memories! And we have spent the past 20 years working with the most popular and iconic leisure partners to create memorable guest experiences. We operate in 200+ attractions across 9 countries around the world. We take photos using the latest innovative technology and deliver memories for millions of guests across the globe.
Our Magic Memories Retail Manager will be based at Liverpool Wheel; leading a team that is capturing high quality photos, selling Magic Memories products and promotions, and ensuring that “We Make People Smile”. As the Retail Manager you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding targets at your site. You will establish a safe, positive working environment, leading and inspiring the team on site in relation to sales and planning of day-to-day operations, whilst delivering a high standard of customer service through motivation and communication.
The duties and responsibilities include:
- Recruiting, training, and developing a team of employees.
- Acting as an ambassador for Magic Memories - build, develop and maintain a professional working relationship with partners and colleagues to sustain a positive working environment.
- Completing employees’ weekly rotas whilst adhering to matrices and labor ratios.
- Driving daily, weekly, and monthly targets and striving to achieve forecasts and budgets.
- Profit and loss awareness, including stock management, labour costs and loss prevention. Submitting the relevant financial reports when required.
- Monitoring team performance through regular 121’s and reviews.
- Ensuring that all HR policies and procedures e.g., probationary reviews and return to work interviews, are adhered to in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assisting the HR department with team payroll.
- Maintaining stock levels whilst ensuring accuracy of all media levels and to process stock orders.
- Attending and actively participating in regular management meetings providing all required information and documentation on time in line with management requests.
- Opening and closing of the department, including cashing, closing systems, and generating daily sales reports.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous supervisory or management experience.
- Be a proactive leader with the ability to build teams and develop culture.
- Have a drive for results- target driven and owns the sales results.
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic, passionate, and resilient attitude.
- Connect with people, building rapport and engaging with the business and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate initiative, being able to work independently, drawing on their own resources and capabilities.
- Have excellent communication skills with an ability to deal with varying situations effectively.
- Be adaptable to fast changing environments with continuous energy, drive and positivity.
- Have sound judgement in decision-making and prioritization of duties.
What can I expect in return?
- Life insurance with payout equating to 4 x basic salary.
- FREE consultation and guidance for you and your family to support your success at work and at home.
- 1 additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- 5 paid company sick days.
What do I need to do?
Click apply, sit back and relax - we will send you a link to complete a quiz.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Magic Memories are dedicated to providing equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran’s status, or any other factor that is a prohibited consideration under applicable law.