Center Parcs, Elveden Forest
EARN A GREAT SALARY AND COMMISSION IN A FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT WHILE MAKING PEOPLE SMILE!
We are now recruiting for a Retail Manager to lead our Center Parcs operation in Elveden Forest!
Center Parcs Elveden isn't your ordinary workplace...you'll be spending your days leading a team as they roam 400 acres of stunning forest, both indoors and outdoors, to capture guests in all of the exciting activities that the park has to offer!
Magic Memories is a very different company...We Value Smiles. Why do we need people who can smile?
Well it's simple really; at Magic Memories we take photographs at all sorts of attractions like Zoos, Aquariums, Giant Wheels, Tall Buildings or Jet Boat rides all over the world.
You will lead a team that is capturing high quality photos, selling Magic Memories photo books and upselling associated products ensuring that 'We Make People Smile'. As the Retail Manager you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets at your site.
1. Capture, Sell and Up-Sell
- Lead by example to greet and capture photos of all guests as they enter the attraction ensuring all engagement is in a professional and personable manner.
- Responsible for the production of photos in a timely and effective manner ensuring the highest quality.
- Ensure the team sell the Magic Memories products to visitors following the magic steps of sales.
- Demonstrate initiative to create ideas and solutions for new product changes to improve performance.
- Lead the team to exceed sales targets and achieve sales records at your site.
2. The Guest Experience
- The recruitment and retention of quality people for the benefit of the team and culture.
- Development of people via mojo in induction, performance, recognition and on the job training.
- Ensure a good representation of Magic Memories is perceived by all guests and partner attractions.
- Liaising with our attraction partners to ensure total success of our offering.
- Ensure a good working relationship with your team, partner attraction staff and other members of Magic Memories.
3. Operational Excellence
- Perform and delegate daily operating procedures and tasks to enforce site operational excellence.
- Ensure reporting is accurate, complete and timely including daily sheets and monthly targets.
- Submitting wages, creating rosters, managing stock and ordering.
- Utilise internal and external resources efficiently to resolve issues and create opportunities.
- Managing resource levels in response to business levels.
- Ensure the delivery of KPI's and focus on managing GP%.
4. The Magic Touch
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all magic memories site and online products, features and benefits.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the partner attractions.
- Set personal capture, hit and sales targets to help the team exceed their targets.
- Share the knowledge with team members for improved results.
- Progression within the Leadership Commitment program.
You will be:
- A Proactive Leader: Ability to build teams, develop culture and demonstrate coaching and leadership skills, leading by example and motivational to others at all times.
- Personable and Professional: Proven ability to build strong, healthy, effective relationships with personnel at all levels of the business.
- Strategic and Operational: Sound judgement in decision-making and prioritization of duties.
- Analytical: A skilled negotiator and analytical problem solver.
- Innovative and Entrepreneurial: Track record of presenting, delivering and managing.
Our people are at the heart of our success. We invest in people with the right attitude and a flair to truly represent our brand. Magic Memories is a dynamic, fun and fast growing company with opportunities for top people to grow - both locally and globally! Life with us - it really is kind of magic!
Magic Memories is an equal employment opportunity employer
Competitive salary + monthly bonus + daily commission for all products sold!
Previous Managerial experience is essential.
To become part of our Magic team, apply now and take our recruitment quiz today!
Applications close on Friday 21st December.