The Natural History Museum
Retail Supervisor, Natural History Museum - £9.00 - £10.10 per hour
We are Magic Memories! And we have spent the past 20 years working with the most popular and iconic leisure partners to create memorable guest experiences. We operate in 200+ attractions across 9 countries around the world. We take photos using the latest innovative technology, we capture our guests journey and we deliver memories for millions of guests across the globe.
Now is your chance to join a dynamic, fun and fast growing company with opportunities for top people to grow - both locally and globally! Life with us - it really is kind of magic!
Working at The Natural History Museum, you will be supporting the Retail Manager in ensuring a safe, positive working environment, leading and inspiring the team on site in relation to sales and planning of day to day operations, whilst delivering a high standard of customer service through motivation and communication.
The role and responsibilities include;
- Helping the Retail Manager to recruit, train and develop a team of employees.
- Acting as an ambassador for Magic Memories - build, develop and maintain a professional working relationship with partners and colleagues to sustain a positive working environment.
- Assisting the Retail Manager with completing employees’ weekly rotas whilst adhering to matrices and labor ratios.
- Driving daily, weekly, and monthly targets and striving to achieve forecasts and budgets.
- Profit and loss awareness, including stock management, labour costs and loss prevention. Submitting the relevant financial reports when required.
- Monitoring team performance through regular 121’s and reviews.
- Maintaining stock levels whilst ensuring accuracy of all media levels and to process stock orders.
- Opening and closing of the department, including cashing, closing systems, and generating daily sales reports.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have previous supervisory or management experience.
- Have a drive for results - target driven and owns the sales results.
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic, passionate and resilient attitude.
- Connect with people, building rapport and engaging with the business and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate initiative, being able to work independently, drawing on their own resources and capabilities.
- Have excellent communication skills with an ability to deal with varying situations effectively.
- Be adaptable to fast changing environments with continuous energy, drive and positivity.
What can I expect in return?
- A fun, supportive and unique working environment.
- Clear career progression - we have lots of great examples of this.
- A referral programme that pays £50 per person.
- Free consultation and guidance to support your success at work and at home, with added access for your family too.
What do I need to do?
Click apply, sit back and relax - we will send you a link to complete a quiz.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Magic Memories are dedicated to providing equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran’s status, or any other factor that is a prohibited consideration under applicable law.