Retail Supervisor - Madame Tussauds, Berlin
€26,000 per annum / 40 hours per week
At Magic Memories, we don't just take photos, we capture and deliver memories for millions of guests across the globe. We've spent the past 20 years working with the most popular and iconic leisure partners to create memorable guest experiences. We operate in 200+ attractions across 9 countries around the world.
Now is your chance to join a dynamic, fun and fast growing company with opportunities for top people to grow - both locally and globally! Life with us - it really is kind of magic!
Working at our Madame Tussauds site in Berlin, you will be supporting the Site Manager and Regional Operations Manager in ensuring a safe, positive working environment, leading and inspiring the team on site in relation to sales and planning of day to day operations, whilst delivering a high standard of customer service through motivation and communication.
The role and responsibilities include helping the Site Manager and Regional Operations Manager do the following;
- Recruiting, training and developing a team of employees.
- Acting as an ambassador for Magic Memories - build, develop and maintain a professional working relationship with partners and colleagues in order to maintain a positive working environment.
- Assisting with employees weekly rotas whilst adhering to matrices and labor ratios.
- Driving daily, weekly and monthly targets, striving to achieve forecasts and budgets.
- Profit and loss awareness, including stock management, labor costs and loss prevention. Submitting the relevant financial reports when required.
- Monitoring team performance through regular 121's and reviews.
- Ensuring that all HR policies and procedures eg probationary reviews and return to work interviews, are adhered to in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assisting with team payroll.
- Maintaining stock levels whilst ensuring accuracy of all media levels and to process stock orders.
- Attending and actively participating in regular management meetings providing all required information and documentation on time in line with management requests.
- Opening and closing of the department, including cashing, closing systems and generating daily sales reports.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have previous supervisory or management experience.
- Have a drive for results - target driven and owns the sales results.
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic, passionate and resilient attitude.
- Connect with people, building rapport and engaging with the business and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate initiative, being able to work independently, drawing on their own resources and capabilities.
- Have excellent communication skills with an ability to deal with varying situations effectively.
- Be adaptable to fast changing environments with continuous energy, drive and positivity.
What do I need to do?
Click apply, sit back and relax - we will contact you if you are successful in getting through to the next stage of the Magic journey.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Magic Memories are dedicated to providing equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran’s status, or any other factor that is a prohibited consideration under applicable law.