Retail Supervisor - £8.50 to £8.90 per hour + commission!
We are Magic Memories! And we have spent the past 20 years working with the most popular and iconic leisure partners to create memorable guest experiences. We operate in 200+ attractions across 9 countries around the world. We take photos using the latest innovative technology, we capture our guests journey and we deliver memories for millions of guests across the globe.
Now is your chance to join a dynamic, fun and fast growing company with opportunities for top people to grow - both locally and globally! Life with us - it really is kind of magic!
Working at Warwick Castle, you will be supporting the Retail Manager in ensuring a safe, positive working environment, leading and inspiring the team on site in relation to sales and planning of day to day operations, whilst delivering a high standard of customer service through motivation and communication.
The role and responsibilities include;
- To recruit, train and develop a team of 20+ employees.
- Act as an ambassador for Magic Memories - build, develop and maintain a professional working relationship with partners and colleagues in order to maintain a positive working environment.
- Assist the Retail Manager with employees weekly rotas whilst adhering to matrices and labor ratios.
- To drive daily, weekly and monthly targets, striving to achieve forecasts and budgets.
- Profit and loss awareness, including stock management, labour costs and loss prevention. Submitting the relevant financial reports when required.
- Monitor team performance through regular 121’s and reviews.
- Ensure that all HR policies and procedures e.g. probationary reviews and return to work interviews, are adhered to in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assisting the Retail Manager with team payroll.
- To maintain stock levels whilst ensuring accuracy of all media levels and to process stock orders.
- To attend and actively participate in regular management meetings providing all required information and documentation on time in line with management requests.
- Opening and closing of the department, including cashing, closing systems and generating daily sales reports.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have previous supervisory or management experience.
- Have a drive for results - target driven and owns the sales results.
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic, passionate and resilient attitude.
- Connect with people, building rapport and engaging with the business and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate initiative, being able to work independently, drawing on their own resources and capabilities.
- Have excellent communication skills with an ability to deal with varying situations effectively.
- Be adaptable to fast changing environments with continuous energy, drive and positivity.
What can I expect in return?
- Alongside a basic salary, we offer a competitive uncapped commission scheme which will see you earn ££’s for every product you sell.
- Access to “The Magic Box” which gives you deals and discounts across 100’s of retail and restaurants, such as Vue Cinemas, Tesco, M&S and Dominoes.
- FREE consultation and guidance to support your success at work and at home with added access for your family too!
Magic Memories is an equal opportunities employer.