The Big Wheel, Trafford Centre
Magical Christmas Retail Supervisors Needed! 3 x positions available.
The Big Wheel, Trafford Centre - £8.50 to £8.90 per hour + commission!
- Flexible shift patterns and working hours - Full and Part Time hours.
- Contracts will run from 21st October to 5th January 2020.
- Interviews will be held on Friday 19th October.
- Training days will be held on Tuesday 22nd and Wednesday 23rd October.
Are you passionate about all things Christmas? Do you want to do your part to spread Christmas cheer this year? We are recruiting for Christmas Team Members to join our new operation at The Big Wheel.
The role and responsibilities include;
- Train and develop a team of 10+ employees.
- Act as an ambassador for Magic Memories- build, develop and maintain a professional working relationship with partners and colleagues in order to maintain a positive working environment.
- Complete employees weekly rotas whilst adhering to matrices and labor ratios.
- To drive daily, weekly and monthly targets, striving to achieve forecasts and budgets.
- To maintain stock levels whilst ensuring accuracy of all media levels and to process stock orders.
- Managing and reporting on stock management, labour costs and loss prevention.
- Monitoring team performance through regular 121’s and reviews.
- Ensure that all HR policies and procedures e.g. probationary reviews and return to work interviews, are adhered to in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assisting the HR department with payroll.
- Opening and closing of the department, including cashing, closing systems and generating daily sales reports.
The ideal candidate will;
- Have previous supervisory or a senior assistant ready for their next career step.
- Have a drive for results (target driven).
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic, passionate and resilient attitude.
- Connect with people, building rapport and engaging with the business and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate initiative, being able to work independently, drawing on their own resources and capabilities.
- Have excellent communication skills with an ability to deal with varying situations effectively.
- Be adaptable to fast changing environments with continuous energy, drive and positivity.
What can I expect in return?
- Monthly bonus based on sales performance.
- Access for you and your family to “The Magic Box” which gives you deals and discounts across 100’s retail and restaurants such as Vue Cinemas, Tesco, M&S and Dominoes.
- FREE consultation and guidance for you and your family to support your success at work and at home.
Magic Memories is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing Date - 13th October 2019