System Support Engineer
System Support Engineer
Do you enjoy hands on problem-solving in a fast pace industry? Are you self-motivated and able to work autonomously?
At Magic Memories, we don't just take photos, we capture and deliver memories for millions of guests across the globe. We've spent the past 20 years working with the most popular and iconic leisure partners to create memorable guest experiences. We operate in 200+ attractions across 9 countries around the world.
About the Position:
Working from home, our TechOps team are looking for a hands-on IT System Support Engineer to provide remote technical support at tourist attractions throughout the UK, Europe and Middle East.
You will be responsible for:
- Installing and implementing Magic Memories site-deployed systems and photography gear to keep our customers smiling.
- Providing remote support, infrastructure maintenance, diagnosis and resolution of raised incidents.
- Working with developers and operations on new projects and improvement of existing projects.
- Providing troubleshooting and fault-finding services for system and network problems.
- Working with the team to help develop procedures and documentation.
- Proactively deliver reports to Senior Tech on incident and problem areas of the business.
- Improvement of processes / innovations offering long term solutions.
The ideal candidate will have (but not limited too):
- 2 - 5 years' experience in IT remote support roles and/or field technical support roles.
- Knowledge of Windows & Apple OS administration - Primarily Windows 10 (some Windows 7).
- Familiarity with modern ticketing systems; ConnectWise and JIRA system knowledge a plus.
- Proven experience successfully executing deployments, upgrades and new installations of hardware and software (internally developed).
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Able to creatively articulate technical problems well to non-technical people.
- Familiarity with basic data security methodologies and concerns.
- Familiarity with photography gear a plus.
What can I expect in return?
- Competitive annual salary.
- Access to 'The Magic Box', which gives you deals and discounts across 100’s of retail and restaurants,
- such as Vue Cinemas, Tesco, M&S and Dominoes.
- Free consultation and guidance for you and your family to support your success at work and at home.
- Life Insurance with pay-out equating to 4 x basic salary.
- 1 additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
Now is your chance to join a dynamic, fun and fast growing company with opportunities for top people to grow - both locally and globally! Life with us - it really is kind of magic!
Magic Memories is an equal opportunities employer.